To obtain a challenging position with a dynamic company that focuses on the business requirements needed to promote both industry and revenue growth.
- Experience in Adobe audition, final cut pro, copy writing and script writing.
- Extensive and varied experience providing customer service in the retail, private security, health insurance and child development areas of business.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver creative approaches to address customer service business needs.
- Computer skills including MS Office 2000 suite of products, Banking lock-box processing and telemarketing.
Affordable Bankruptcy (Office Assistant) September 2013 to Present
Accept calls and make appointments. Provide clients with a list of documents necessary to file a bankruptcy petition. Bankruptcy document preparation. Follow up with clients to make sure the bankruptcy process is completed.
Alta Resources (CSR) May 2011 to September 2013
Answered inbound calls for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. This included gathering personal information from callers and routing them to Anthem agents for insurance quotes. Duties also included providing customer service for health care providers, communicating with licensed agents and data entry.
- Dunn and Associates (Credit Counselor) May 1994 to December 2010
Managed general clerical details including correspondence, heavy calendar work and company reports ensuring minimal processing delays. Counseled clients regarding their consumer credit and worked with them to create re-payment plans to their debtors. Managed all collection and sales transaction receipts.
Illinois Media School
Radio and TV Broadcasting Core Program 2016 – Present
Computer Learning Center
Computerized Business Systems and Administration 1999 – 2000
City Colleges of Chicago
General studies including Pre-law and Child Development 1995 – 1996